On the 28th of September we held our very first community gathering with representatives from different disability organisations from Malmö.
Our goals were to present the app to the different organisations and introduce the key features in our app. This led to a very interesting discussion about what accessibility means.
The response was very positive and people were interested to start testing the app on their own devices. List of meeting participants below:
- Consuelo Romano – Lead UX/UI Designer at Handiscover
- Magnus Berglund – Accessibility Director at Handiscover
- Rasmus Isaksson – Project Leader representing Malmö Stad
- DHR Malmö Representatives
- Organization for visually impaired people (SRF)
- RTP – organization for people with polio or injured in traffic
- ParaSport Organization
Want to know how to contribute to our project? Read more in this link or send us a message to email@example.com. Stay tuned! 😃